Things I didn't know about Nahh-ato
I decided that I would regret not owning a Nahh-ato; Combine this with a bit of a fear of graduating depression fueled buying binge, and ta-da! I have a Nahh-ato now.

It turns out that there are some things about Nahh-ato that I didn't know, and maybe you didn't know either. Here's what I've learned.

1. Nahh-ato has wonderfully soft hair. It's frizzy, but not dry and frizzy like it looks in pictures of her. Her hair is also done up in these beautiful braids.

[Image: 7107576473_8a8a0bbc29.jpg]

2. Nahh-ato's earrings are beautiful, and mismatched.

[Image: 7107576321_70c1dafb69.jpg]

[Image: 7107576617_e86e4e1ce1.jpg]

3.She has, apparently, had a scalp transplant.

[Image: 7107576723_57db9d20a9.jpg]

4. Despite her shiny face, she is really beautiful.

[Image: 6961508634_0c64ddee61.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Congrats on your Nahh-ato!

5. She is a good skintone match for a Liv Daniela body:
[Image: 5885747067_47287f73ae.jpg]
I don't remember my Nahh-atos having mismatched scalps! But otherwise I agree she is gorgeous. I've even gotten used to her shiny face. And I agree about her wig too - my Dal twins Padma and Parvati are wearing Nahh wigs.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
i had a few Nahh-atos that i face up'ed with different colored scalps ^^; and there's another thing about nahh-atos... they have somewhat a defect on the side of the faceplate near the neck hole. Its pretty small but still, all of the nahh atos i customed have them ^^;
Lol, I wonder if my Nahh will come with "stolen" scalp smile I think the thing girl needs is a coat of MSC since I don't like shiny dolls- the rest is pretty cool!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
What an interesting girl, I never knew she had so many secrets! I can't wait to see what kind of awesome character she will become! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's very pretty. I always wanted a Nahh-ato too...just somehow never got around to it. And I don't think I ever will...but congratulations!

I love those mismatched earrings. It gives her kind of a rebellious, carefree air.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
When I got mine, I couldn't believe that she didn't have shoes. That was my biggest surprise. ^^; I mean, they could've at least given her pointy "Disney Jasmine" shoes (sorry, I don't know the real name) since she's a sort of rip of that character anyway... >_>

She has lovely eyechips... I think Nahh-ato is kind of under-rated.
6. She's also a good match for the blonde Barbie Fashionista body:

[Image: 6476200631_0135cf084f.jpg]
Barbie fashionista body by birdie's stuff, on Flickr
Okay, this makes me want to get her. lol I've always thought she was pretty but she's flown under the radar for me. I would definitely end up MSC'ing her face. grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
I never noticed her earings wern't matched, I ran to check my stock girl just now haha.
I can't believe she hasn't sold out yet. She's definitely one of my favorite girls ever smile
The only annoying thing is finding a sturdy yet posable body for her! Even though I'm lucky enough to have a Marrone Obitsu, I need to *somehow* find another for my newer girl too! T___T

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I love seeing customized nahh-atos yay She can have many different looks Heart Congrats on your Nahh-ato!

[Image: 6941713560_496356dced.jpg]
Iceria by Tahani♥, on Flickr

[Image: 6560879743_d39d84a3b4.jpg]
Happy Birthday, Tinsley! by Tahani♥, on Flickr
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
She's way cute! That's a new face up, right? It's really pretty!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Wish they could bring the marrone obitsu back Irritated A lot better than volks bodies Cry
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
I always wanted her,but I dont like the shiny facessad I adore all the customized ones I see of her though!