The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added (/showthread.php?tid=7252888)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - fifilatrixabel - 05-18-2012

(05-10-2012, 04:42 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want those lips/teeth for my Elisabeth!!!! They look awesome <3 I love that she has permanent little vampire teeth, much better than the silly stick on ones that came with Elisabeth :s

I can carve some teeth for you!

New picture added of Midnight with her new batgirl hair!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - KiraKira - 05-19-2012

I love how she looks in her wig! She's a beautiful vampire. smile

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - Mag - 05-19-2012

Your carving is freakin' amazing! You picked the perfect wig for this girl, her whole look is marvelous! Awesome job!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - ByronicHeroine - 05-19-2012

Amaz-balls! She's really awesome. You're super talented.

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - fifilatrixabel - 05-19-2012

thank you all! You'll be giving me a head as big as hers!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - MissMandyLynne - 05-19-2012

shes so pretty - and nobody ever said having a big head is bad ^^

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - Lilcurly - 05-19-2012

(05-18-2012, 11:33 PM)fifilatrixabel Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 04:42 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want those lips/teeth for my Elisabeth!!!! They look awesome <3 I love that she has permanent little vampire teeth, much better than the silly stick on ones that came with Elisabeth :s

I can carve some teeth for you!

New picture added of Midnight with her new batgirl hair!

Could you? that would be awesome smile
She looks great with her new wig!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - PandaBerryInSpace - 05-28-2012

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! o.o I love her eyes, and her teeth are awesome!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - reine_noir - 05-29-2012

I'm impressed with your beautiful work!
Congratulations yay

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - fifilatrixabel - 05-29-2012

thanks all! I feel inspired now to get on with my next custom - a poor, bald, cornice.

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - cmair1202 - 05-29-2012

I love her nose and lips to. I wish I was not afraid to give my pullips a nose like hers. Let me know if you take commissions and how much you charge.

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - elbly - 05-30-2012

She looks fantastic - it's great to see people doing things different to the norm. She's a real work of art.

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - fifilatrixabel - 05-30-2012

(05-30-2012, 07:05 AM)elbly Wrote: She looks fantastic - it's great to see people doing things different to the norm. She's a real work of art.

thank you very much. Although I could only do this work on a rescue doll!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - blukat - 06-01-2012

She looks quite good! I am wary when someone does a major customization of a Pullip but you definitely have a feel for making it look right! Congrats on the really well done girl!

I understand only wanting to do it on a rescue doll. Nice that there are enough Pullips now that are available. I would only want to use a rescue doll myself. Although you did such a great job I think even a new one would be safe =)

I look forward to your next one!

RE: Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added - fifilatrixabel - 06-01-2012

(06-01-2012, 08:19 AM)blukat Wrote: She looks quite good! I am wary when someone does a major customization of a Pullip but you definitely have a feel for making it look right! Congrats on the really well done girl!

I understand only wanting to do it on a rescue doll. Nice that there are enough Pullips now that are available. I would only want to use a rescue doll myself. Although you did such a great job I think even a new one would be safe =)

I look forward to your next one!

Thank you so much! I only do trials on bait dolls as I didn;t know what the plastic would be like compared to Blythes. It turns out that there is a lot of plastic on the pullip mouth are which is a real bonus for carving.