The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Surprise from Groove!/ MIO Review! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Surprise from Groove!/ MIO Review! (/showthread.php?tid=7256022)

Pages: 1 2 3

Surprise from Groove!/ MIO Review! - Hina Ichigo - 11-01-2013

Oh my gosh! GrooveUSA emailed me last week and asked if I would like to review a MIO kit on my blog as I had previously blogged the wigs that PS had loaned me. Of course I accepted so I was told to expect a single Pullip kit, eyechips and the wigs.

Boy was I surprised this morning :O
[Image: 10592537693_c29a5d2277.jpg]
MIO Stuff by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Pullip kit, taeyang kit, dal kit, isul kit as well as bodies, wigs, outfit set, eye chips and shoes

[Image: 10592544953_65b1e4eb17.jpg]
MIO by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Clothes, shoes & eyechips

[Image: 10592563393_baf9e8b6fd.jpg]
MIO Boxes by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Front of kit boxes
[Image: 10592559433_6091411a74.jpg]
Back of MIO Boxes by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Back of kit boxes

More pictures and full review up on my blog as soon as I'm able, I need to dash off to work now.

RE: Surprise from Groove! - ByronicHeroine - 11-01-2013

Whoa...so awesome! Which dress is that? It's kind of cute.

RE: Surprise from Groove! - KiraKira - 11-01-2013

That is a wonderful surprise! I'm looking forward to reading what you think about these. smile

RE: Surprise from Groove! - supernova - 11-01-2013

It's like Christmas come early! :o

I look forward to the review. smile

RE: Surprise from Groove! - Joichi - 11-01-2013

Omg that was REALLY unexpected! Ahh, i want those Pullip shoes! (all I have are the barbie sandals and high-heels orz..) Whoa they have ISUL MIO?? YES! I like their Victorian-styled silhouette, tells which doll they are. xD

Just when I was about to order a spare Taeyang body and Dal body... better see how their joints are like? I can't bear how currently stained my Dal legs are, hence I'm thinking of getting a spare?

RE: Surprise from Groove! - ichigo3lemon - 11-01-2013

How awesome! I look forward to hearing more about them.

RE: Surprise from Groove! - pixachii - 11-01-2013

I didn't know they were making official Pullip brand eyechips! : O Woah - this is all so cool and exciting!

RE: Surprise from Groove! - Lilcurly - 11-01-2013

Omg! I'm so jealous lol. I can't wait till these go on sale, its gonna be awesome... Is there any kind of release date yet?

RE: Surprise from Groove! - Missy_Crane - 11-01-2013

Oh gosh!!

I'm so jealous. If I start blogging reviews of Pullip d'you think they'll send me free stuff too? xD (shush a girl can dream lol LOL )

Can't wait to hear about them. Already wanting that pink dress SO BAD.

RE: Surprise from Groove! - Cornflower Blue - 11-01-2013

What a lucky duck! Looks like they're all light skintones. I'm dying to see how much darker the other skintones will be.

RE: Surprise from Groove! - kuanyin4 - 11-01-2013

Squeee! You totally deserve it, your blog is a wealth of information and I always love reading it over and over.

This is great, can't wait to see the follow ups! Do you do faceups yourself? Are you going to try, if not?

RE: Surprise from Groove! - FishiesGoPook - 11-01-2013

SSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............. *claps hand over mouth*

WOW! that is spectacular!

i'm wondering if the eyechips are why groove changed their eyechip size just a smidge awhile back?

really stocked to see the tae reviewed ... i just bought one *nervously bites nails*

RE: Surprise from Groove! - TrueFan - 11-01-2013

Hey, I got a box today too! I hope tomorrow to post a bunch of reviews.

RE: Surprise from Groove! - lyricsoul - 11-01-2013

Oh wow lucky girl! grin I can't wait to read your review! smile

RE: Surprise from Groove! - Hina Ichigo - 11-01-2013

Sorry for late response I just got home from a long day of work and then trick or treating with the zilla.

(11-01-2013, 01:08 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Whoa...so awesome! Which dress is that? It's kind of cute.
Thanks <3 The dress is the Happiness Chiffon Dress it has a MSRP of 3800 yen so it's a little cheaper than the other outfit set but it does not come with shoes or like glasses.

@KiraKira, Supernova, ichigo3lemon & Lyricsoul- Thanks <3 I hope to get the reviews of them up as quickly as possible.

@Joichi- I love all the Pullip shoes. I was surprised to see the Isul kit as well, I have no idea what I will even make of him now. Bodies look to be about the same as stock ones quality-wise, I'll be posting up a comparison of them hopefully tomorrow.

@pixachii- The eyechips were a complete surpise to me, unlike the other items I hadn't seen or heard anything about them at all. Thanks <3

@Lilcurly- Thanks ^^; They are up for sale now on Pullipstyle, no idea when other stores will be carrying them just yet.

@Missy_Crane- Thanks ^^; I was honestly quite surprised Groove contacted me at all as they have never before even though I've been spreading the Pullip love since like 2008 :XD

The pink dress is quite cute, I can't decide to put it on.

@Cornflowerblue- I'm quite curious to see if they match up with white skin obitsu or not. I'm looking forward hopefully for eventual tan doll releases.

@Kuanyin4- Thanks so much, that means a lot to me I work very hard on my site trying to make it as useful as possible Happy . Generally I do not customize BUT I figure this will be a great opportunity to learn and blog all about my progress as I learn, fortunately Requiemart has agreed to do a mini-customizing workshop with me so hopefully my results won't be too scary Whacked I already have plans for the Pullip & Dal, not so sure what will be done with the boys just yet (I have an idea for the Taeyang but it may too strange and only amusing to myself).

@Truefan- Yay! I look forward to seeing your reviews as well.