Dolly Market Forum
My new raven girl - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: My new raven girl (/showthread.php?tid=7259164)

My new raven girl - Buzzingbumblebee - 07-18-2015

I got my tan MIO Pullip back on Tuesday after getting a faceup by Kayke. I could finally take some pics as her eyechips from Puppelina arrived today. I was ordering some eyechips for my Blythes, but noticed she also makes for Pullip and thought these would look good. What do you guys think of her? I think I want to make her a black alpaca wig, but she had to borrow one at least wink. And I have a poor selection of clothes for her so I need to find something new soon smile.

[Image: 19788051711_397b0cfcfb_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19596678049_898e650d46_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19160696734_dbd7a43be2_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19595295730_39d0f8ffcb_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

RE: My new raven girl - fishy - 07-18-2015

Wonderful faceup! smile

The tan mios aren't as pale as I thought that they'd be. She's almost like Katoya, it looks like. straight

RE: My new raven girl - Buzzingbumblebee - 07-18-2015

Thank you yay.

I squeezed her into a schoolgirl uniform (had to pull her arms out Tongue) and she looks a bit darker in that as the top is mostly white. It's not bad though I would have preferred a darker tan. Not for this girl really, I wished I had a paler kit around but she turned out great anyway.

RE: My new raven girl - PullipPrincess - 07-18-2015

She's beautiful! So much detail! I love the way you did the feathers!

RE: My new raven girl - Cornflower Blue - 07-18-2015

She gorgeous! And those eyechips are beautiful. I haven't heard of Puppelina eyechips before.

RE: My new raven girl - Zora - 07-18-2015

What a babe! I love it. I'm such a sucker for the gothy girls!

RE: My new raven girl - Buzzingbumblebee - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 10:23 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She's beautiful! So much detail! I love the way you did the feathers!
Thank you Heart. I didn't paint her, I can't do eyebrows like that in a million years Tongue. And I haven't tried painting birds or feathers. But I am very happy with her.

(07-18-2015, 11:08 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She gorgeous! And those eyechips are beautiful. I haven't heard of Puppelina eyechips before.
Thank you grin. I heard of them because a lot of Blythe customisers use them, and I stalk many on flickr LOL. There are so many wonderful colours, can't wait to use the ones I bought for my Blythe girls. Puppelina has her own website, most of it is in English, but a bit is just in Spanish so I had to google translate a bit.

(07-18-2015, 01:06 PM)Zora Wrote: What a babe! I love it. I'm such a sucker for the gothy girls!
Thank you grin. I don't have many girls in this type of style but it is awesome. I look forward to get clothes and a wig better suited for her. She isn't supposed to have bangs wink. I don't want to cover the raven.

RE: My new raven girl - Marsian - 07-18-2015

Amazing job! She looks gorgeous, dark and mysterious but at the same time incredibly sweet! And I love how her faceup compliments tose pretty eyes.

RE: My new raven girl - Buzzingbumblebee - 07-19-2015

Thank you so much Heart. I'm happy the eyes turned out to be such a good match with her faceup, I thought they would but you never know wink.

RE: My new raven girl - martah - 07-20-2015

Love the detail, Kayke has done such an amazing job and the eyes are very pretty too. smile

RE: My new raven girl - Alliecat - 07-20-2015

Congratulations on your new girl smile Her eyes are indeed striking. I like her short wig too.

RE: My new raven girl - Aienhime - 07-28-2015

She's gorgeous! Congrats with her! love her short wig!

RE: My new raven girl - Little mouse - 08-02-2015

You must be thrilled how Kayke brought her to life for you.......and I like the short wig on her too.