My new raven girl
I got my tan MIO Pullip back on Tuesday after getting a faceup by Kayke. I could finally take some pics as her eyechips from Puppelina arrived today. I was ordering some eyechips for my Blythes, but noticed she also makes for Pullip and thought these would look good. What do you guys think of her? I think I want to make her a black alpaca wig, but she had to borrow one at least wink. And I have a poor selection of clothes for her so I need to find something new soon smile.

[Image: 19788051711_397b0cfcfb_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19596678049_898e650d46_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19160696734_dbd7a43be2_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19595295730_39d0f8ffcb_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Wonderful faceup! smile

The tan mios aren't as pale as I thought that they'd be. She's almost like Katoya, it looks like. straight
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thank you yay.

I squeezed her into a schoolgirl uniform (had to pull her arms out Tongue) and she looks a bit darker in that as the top is mostly white. It's not bad though I would have preferred a darker tan. Not for this girl really, I wished I had a paler kit around but she turned out great anyway.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
She's beautiful! So much detail! I love the way you did the feathers!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She gorgeous! And those eyechips are beautiful. I haven't heard of Puppelina eyechips before.
What a babe! I love it. I'm such a sucker for the gothy girls!
(07-18-2015, 10:23 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She's beautiful! So much detail! I love the way you did the feathers!
Thank you Heart. I didn't paint her, I can't do eyebrows like that in a million years Tongue. And I haven't tried painting birds or feathers. But I am very happy with her.

(07-18-2015, 11:08 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She gorgeous! And those eyechips are beautiful. I haven't heard of Puppelina eyechips before.
Thank you grin. I heard of them because a lot of Blythe customisers use them, and I stalk many on flickr LOL. There are so many wonderful colours, can't wait to use the ones I bought for my Blythe girls. Puppelina has her own website, most of it is in English, but a bit is just in Spanish so I had to google translate a bit.

(07-18-2015, 01:06 PM)Zora Wrote: What a babe! I love it. I'm such a sucker for the gothy girls!
Thank you grin. I don't have many girls in this type of style but it is awesome. I look forward to get clothes and a wig better suited for her. She isn't supposed to have bangs wink. I don't want to cover the raven.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Amazing job! She looks gorgeous, dark and mysterious but at the same time incredibly sweet! And I love how her faceup compliments tose pretty eyes.
Thank you so much Heart. I'm happy the eyes turned out to be such a good match with her faceup, I thought they would but you never know wink.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Love the detail, Kayke has done such an amazing job and the eyes are very pretty too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congratulations on your new girl smile Her eyes are indeed striking. I like her short wig too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's gorgeous! Congrats with her! love her short wig!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
You must be thrilled how Kayke brought her to life for you.......and I like the short wig on her too.