Dolly Market Forum
Alice in Wonderland display - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Alice in Wonderland display (/showthread.php?tid=7261032)

Alice in Wonderland display - MercyTiara - 05-27-2017

I'm gradually building an Alice in Wonderland doll shelf, so I thought I'd share some pics as I make it.

I'll be using mostly stock dolls from the Alice in Steampunk World series, but I'm also piecing together a few of the characters with stock outfits I've bought, things I've modified, and dolls already in my collection.

I bought the Caterpillar outfit from Byul Chenile from another collector and decided to use Byul Fata (my only Byul, who I bought from the recent sample sale) as my caterpillar. I think she looks so sweet with her little curls peeking out from under her hat (I wasn't expecting to like her so much in this outfit!).
[Image: 34505780760_5fc231b531_z.jpg]Untitled by Mercy Tiara, on Flickr

Then yesterday her cute little hookah arrived, and I love how her puckered little mouth looks like she's smoking!
[Image: 34760893371_1c83721406_z.jpg]Untitled by Mercy Tiara, on Flickr

I have to admit, it felt a little strange to give a smoking device to a small child... I can only hope it's tobacco free!

I made the backdrops Monday but I don't have any decent pics of them. I'll post more as I go, if anyone is interested.

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - Lejays17 - 05-27-2017

Oh, she's adorable! looking forward to seeing more of the shelf as you create it.

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - Duaxeallowed - 05-27-2017

That's cool love her

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - MapleLeaf - 05-28-2017

The outfit looks so cute on her and her hookah is perfect for her character. Happy

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - Alliecat - 05-28-2017

(05-27-2017, 07:48 PM)MercyTiara Wrote: I have to admit, it felt a little strange to give a smoking device to a small child... I can only hope it's tobacco free!
Haha LOL The stuff you can get in dolly size never ceases to amaze me.
I never really looked at Chenille, but the outfit does seem to suit your Fata. Yes, do share pix of your shelf progress.

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - renlee83 - 05-28-2017

LOVE this. She is wonderful. The hookah is such a great detail. Nice photos.

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - scoodi - 05-28-2017

Oh man, that's so perfect. I never would've thought that'd be something you could find. xD I can't wait to see the whole display.

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - Cornflower Blue - 05-28-2017

She makes an adorable caterpillar! As far as the hookah is concerned, you can always tell yourself she's just pretending to use it.

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - Miss Edith - 05-29-2017

She is a perfect caterpillar - look at those green eyes !!! She looks better than Chenille does in the outfit IMO smile

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - sinderellah - 05-30-2017

Very cute! I worry she is a little young to be smoking, but luckily she doesn't have any lungs lol yay

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - Offgenemi - 06-01-2017

For a moment I didn't recognize her and thought this was fully stock doll. She looks very cute in this outfit. Her hookah is adorable smile probably she is just making bubbles smile

RE: Alice in Wonderland display - redrenard - 06-04-2017

She looks super cute, her eyes color goes very well with the outfit. Can't wait to see the whole display.Happy