The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 (/showthread.php?tid=7262063)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - werepuppy - 03-29-2019

They are quite cute looking figures but I genuinely don't remember ever seeing them on the shelves over here. But then again, UK/EU distribution issues are a familiar moan by now.

I like the casual nature of her pose while holding the gun, it speaks of an ease she has with the weapon and the gravestone shapes next to her add just a tinge of a warning to it all.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Lejays17 - 03-29-2019

Yay! Very happy that Kermit is alive (at least at this point in his personal timeline...)

I like the stance of the icarly figure here, she looks very comfortable

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - neon_jellyfish - 03-29-2019

She didn't come with that gun? She should have, it fits her so well... And she seems so happy to have it...

Are those tombstones (tombplanks?) the ones you used last October (with MH arms)?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - davidd - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 06:36 AM)werepuppy Wrote: I like the casual nature of her pose while holding the gun, it speaks of an ease she has with the weapon and the gravestone shapes next to her add just a tinge of a warning to it all.

Ooh! That gives me an idea for a much better caption! Must go back and edit now! Thank you!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Alliecat - 03-29-2019

LOL Caption made me laugh. You could make a fun meme out of that to hang on an office boss's wall, like "OK, who's next to disagree with my policies?" LOL
Yay Kermit! Is he channeling Indiana Jones there...?
And, um, yeah... THREE sets of hands....???

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Elfy - 03-29-2019

A gun is always a useful doll accessory, but I can’t feeling she’s missing something...oh yes that’s it...a chainsaw!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - davidd - 03-30-2019

[Image: march29.jpg]
29 March – Pinky Street Acchi Kochi Kokoro Figure

I had forgotten I had this figure, and I had to look it up online to see what it was. The version of Pinky Street Kokoro was issued as a box set called "Acchi Kocchi" ("Here and There") with a small book offering customization and photography tips.

I do not remember if I purchased this figure complete in box, or if it was pre-owned and loose. I hope I have the booklet somewhere, but if I do, I don't know where it is.

Anyway, this was a pretty cool figure to re-discover!

The figure was released in 2004. In the first few years the Pinky Street figures included a little metal pinback badge.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Alliecat - 03-30-2019

xp LOL um, exactly which finger is she supposed to be holding up here...?
I think I love her LOL
And it's neat that they came with a book of photography tips -- what a great idea. I wonder what it would be like if Pullips came with something like that.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - werepuppy - 03-30-2019

She looks a very curious sort. The badge is cute.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - neon_jellyfish - 03-30-2019

Congrats on on re-discovering this little cutie (although, let me second Alliecat, which finger is that?)! I love her eye color.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Elfy - 03-31-2019

Pretty sure she’s giving us all the bird.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - davidd - 03-31-2019

(03-30-2019, 02:57 PM)Alliecat Wrote: xp LOL  um, exactly which finger is she supposed to be holding up here...?

(03-30-2019, 07:22 PM)werepuppy Wrote: She looks a very curious sort. The badge is cute.

(03-30-2019, 09:35 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Congrats on on re-discovering this little cutie (although, let me second Alliecat, which finger is that?)!

It was a recurring topic of discussion on the now defunct Pinky-Street forum as to which finger that was, and what it was supposed to represent. I do not recall ever seeing a definite consensus.

The little metal badges were very cute and colorful. The badges disappeared fairly quickly from the line. Whether they were dropped for cost-cutting or for safety reasons (they have a sharp pin on the back), I do not know.

[Image: march30.jpg]
30 March – Bratz Jade keeps an eye on the craft projects

(Obviously one of those "pressed for time," "tired," and "uninspired" photo days.)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Elfy - 03-31-2019

I get a secret agent vibe from the doll, maybe it's the beret and the fact that she is popping up out of a hiding place.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - neon_jellyfish - 03-31-2019

She looks like a host of one of those renovation shows!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Lejays17 - 03-31-2019

Even the tired & uninspired shots show their personalities.