The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 (/showthread.php?tid=7262063)

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - werepuppy - 08-05-2019

I'm agreeing with neon, he looks like he is ready to kick up a fight at the mere thought of someone kicking him out.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - davidd - 08-06-2019

[Image: august5.jpg]
5 August – "My Brain Hurts!"

Ewwww! Doctor Evil's brain shifted out of his skull during shipping!  Oh My

No wonder he looks so grumpy.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Lejays17 - 08-06-2019

Icky! Brains aren’t supposed to move like that!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - neon_jellyfish - 08-06-2019

LOLLOLLOL

Losing his head, isn't he? This is the first time I've seen someone lose their head literally bit by bit...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - werepuppy - 08-06-2019

That does ex.plain why his eyes look so bloodshot...

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - davidd - 08-07-2019

[Image: august6.jpg]
6 August – Mattel Wild Hearts Crew Accessory Fashion Packs at Walmart

The Wild Hearts Crew still does not have a dedicated shelf space at the local Walmart, nor are there price labels on the shelves. The only figures on the shelf are still Jacy and Kenna. The boxes have been moved around since last week, but it looked more like they'd been condensed to save space rather than having had much customer interest. Today there was one assortment of these accessory fashion packs on the shelf; again, unpriced. There were four different packages in one rather the worse for wear display carton.

The quality was not impressive, at least to me.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - neon_jellyfish - 08-07-2019

I think it's cool that they have roller skates and skateboeards, but I would pass on these.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - werepuppy - 08-07-2019

Hm... See, I don't think I'd pass but that's more because they look like they might fit with some of my general aesthetic rather than they look to be of good quality. (Look, I might be able to sew doll sized stuff, but sometimes it is just cheaper buying an outfit than it is getting the fabric and bits necessary to craft up a look.) It doesn't particularly look like you're getting much for your money though, even with the inclusion of items likes roller stakes and skateboards.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Alliecat - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 11:50 PM)werepuppy Wrote: It doesn't particularly look like you're getting much for your money though, even with the inclusion of items likes roller stakes and skateboards...
That was my first thought. "Isn't there anything in them...?" The packages don't show the contents well, and look like a lot of excess package material. I'd fire whoever came up with that design.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Lejays17 - 08-08-2019

I like the skates, but the outfits as a whole don’t interest me, it’s a bit sad that they don’t seem to be selling well - or at all.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - dargosmydaddy - 08-08-2019

Quote:That was my first thought. "Isn't there anything in them...?" The packages don't show the contents well, and look like a lot of excess package material. I'd fire whoever came up with that design.
 Excellent point. All I see are shirts (and the skates/ skateboards/ etc.). Either the bottoms (pants, shorts, or skirts) are hidden under the stupidly designed left side of the box, or the box is ridiculously huge for its contents. Either way, big fail!

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - davidd - 08-08-2019

[Image: august7.jpg]
7 August – Fashion Switch Carly... and a Little Friend

When the days spiral out of control, I can always depend on Carly to help out with the A Doll A Day Project.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - Elfy - 08-08-2019

I always like seeing Carly and her encouraging smile.

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - neon_jellyfish - 08-08-2019

Carly is awesome. I'm also quite dependent on certain dolls with the magical ability to save the day. That little shepherd figure looks suspicious. Is he from some movie or something?

RE: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019 - werepuppy - 08-08-2019

Carly's little smile is so encouraging, she wants us all to get through this.