The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt (/showthread.php?tid=7263037)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - Lejays17 - 07-05-2020

Great final collection of photos Dargo. And I like that youv3 combined the puzzle & items from the whole round in the finale photo.

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - neon_jellyfish - 07-05-2020

Lejays and Elfy, congrats on completing the challenge! Your final collections are fun, I like that so many of the items are mementos or have some other special meaning!

dargosmydaddy - those matching dresses are so cute! And Elijah and Emory look absolutely amazing, I especially love Emory's photo. What a spectacular final shot! You managed to cram so many items in there and it looks so stylish! That's 21 out of 25, congrats!

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - davidd - 08-08-2020

24. Grimoire:

[Image: tezca4.jpg]
Mischief managed! Well, more or less!

I'm not as accomplished as neon_jellyfish when it comes to resurrecting myself from torpor, but I shall complete the... uh... May Quarantine Challenge before the... well, anyway, I'm going to finish it up soon-ish.

This "Grimoire" one was giving me fits. I have at least three books around here somewhere that I wanted to use, but I could not find any of them! Rather than an old book, then, Tezca shares the newest addition to The Dollie Dungeon Library. It looks kinda cheery and colorful for a grimoire, but eh, it works.

Arright... five more to go plus the Final Challenge.

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - neon_jellyfish - 08-08-2020

No way! I didn't think anyone would take any more photos. I need to open the spreadsheet again!

Awesome shot. The doll is cute, the skull is cute, the book seems to be the perfect choice and THE TENTACLES, OMIGOSH, THE TENTACLES, I LOVE THE TENTACLES SO MUCH!!!!!! Heart

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - dargosmydaddy - 08-09-2020

Seriously, the tentacles may be the best part of this entire thread (and there are a lot of awesome things in this thread...)!

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - Alliecat - 08-09-2020

Yay! The scavenger hunt goes on! That’s a fun shot… Yes, the tentacles coming out of the book are great LOL

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - Loona - 08-09-2020

OK, I think you'll gain a massive fandom through those awesome tentacles. I am also in love with them, and they add the perfect creepy touch to the picture. After seeing the other pic with Lipoca in the car, I now tend to think that's Lipoca transforming into something else behind the book!

RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - Elfy - 08-09-2020

I think Tezca has inadvertently managed to summon up a kraken.