Ducky's Doll Blog
Hi everyone! I decided to create my own ongoing thread of doll photo activity as a way to incentivize me to take and share more but also with no pressure on how often I make that happen. My first post is about Pullips but I put it in the other Dolls/Figures category just in case I want to use this for me other dolls – hope thats okay!

I took some photos yesterday for a blog post I'm writing about my personal experiences as a doll collector. I took a couple of my Chicca and Wind thinking I would include them for the blog but I don't think I will – mainly because I realized my backyard is covered in weeds and kinda looks a mess. 

But Chicca and Wind (who could really use individualized names, I used to do that but kinda stopped) have never been out together, and when I set them up, I thought they looked so cute I've decided they're probably a couple now:

[Image: 8DeMPSs.jpg?2]

More to come! Hopefully!

Edited: Resized the photo so it wasn't ridiculous
P U L L I P S
Rida, Latte, Chicca, Sarras, Regen Paja, Regen Moon, Yona, Wind, Mercu, Raphia, and OG Noir.
What is your blog URL?

I think the yard looks charming like that - rustic and wild! Plus, it's mostly in soft focus in the background.   LOL

Cute Pullips!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yay! Happy to see some more activity here. Hope you will be inspired to continue.
Photo guidelines are here.
(I realize some of mine have crept over size limits too, but that post was dated 2007, so I don't know if they are too big at this point...?)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I have found that keeping the largest dimension of the image at 800px or less seems to work. The circa 2007 photo limits are a bit on the conservative side.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Always happy to see more dolly photos, all kinds of dolls welcome.
Super cute picture!
Cute photo! And they do look like they are quite fond of each other smile I love how Wind is barefeet, it totally fits the cool vibes she's giving out - and Chicca's stock is so cute and colorful, I almost bought it once for my Jo (J-doll Robson st.), but then decided against, as I'm not sure how good the for would be on the more slender T4 body. It also doesn't look overly complicated, so I might try to recreate a version of it myself.

I think if you are OK with their names as is, if that's how you keep referring to them in your head, then you should leave them. I find myself wanting to keep my Pullips' name when it is possible, and there are only 2 girls who were renamed "randomly" - the other 2 who don't have their original names are different versions of the same character (I have 3 versions of Hatsune Miku) whom I wanted to be sisters, so 2 of them kinda needed new names, but even their names are just "spin-offs" of their original name/version (Yuki/Snow Miku is called Yuki, and Yokohama Miku is Yoko).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"