show me your siblings/related dolls please! :)
(07-24-2013, 06:20 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: pixachii, Omg!!! I'm so jelous of that pair :p I really want Isul neko neko, he is awesome, & your little yeolume is so sweet <3 I keep debating on whether she interests me or not, but seeing her there makes me think of all the possibilities! lol. Can I ask....do Nico's glasses fit Maisie? does Maisie take the same size wig & eyechips as an Isul? Thank you smile

Aww, thank you so much!

Nah, the glasses don't really fit so well:

[Image: 9362245406_54c0508085_n.jpg]
Don't Fit! by pixachii, on Flickr

But they look pretty cute! I think it'd be possible to rig them on with a bit of string or elastic around the back!

[Image: 9362245720_f43efa1ec8_n.jpg]
Glasses Time! by pixachii, on Flickr

I haven't really played around with customizing Yeolume yet (her azone body is stuck at the post office until I get a day off of work), but I was already planning on making a wig/eyechip parade thread for her once I get her head open. I'll try everything out and put up pictures then! Special 3

-squee- This is such a great topic! I absolutely love seeing everyone's doll siblings! ByronicHeroine, your sisters are so striking, and Vanie, your Hednar and Assa look like they were intentionally designed to be siblings!! right
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko

Messages In This Thread
RE: show me your siblings/related dolls please! :) - by pixachii - 07-25-2013, 08:30 AM