show me your siblings/related dolls please! :)
(07-25-2013, 08:30 AM)pixachii Wrote: Nah, the glasses don't really fit so well:
But they look pretty cute! I think it'd be possible to rig them on with a bit of string or elastic around the back!

I haven't really played around with customizing Yeolume yet (her azone body is stuck at the post office until I get a day off of work), but I was already planning on making a wig/eyechip parade thread for her once I get her head open. I'll try everything out and put up pictures then! Special 3

Aww, thanks for the pics, they do look pretty cute smile That would be fab to see a thread of different things on her, hopefully you can pick her body up soon.

(07-25-2013, 01:41 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I made it smile I went looking for yarn, and thought it would be perfect since it was Batgirl colored. It was $12 for the yarn and about 2 1/2 hours worth of time. Giant yarn is awesome for filling space quickly.

Soraya is really cute, & the wig you made is really awesome, you did a really good job smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: show me your siblings/related dolls please! :) - by Lilcurly - 07-25-2013, 08:01 PM