My new boy ^^ Need help with a name
Eeek! such cute piccies! I love that last one in his hat -wants to huggle him- x3

This is freaky, because I got my PT Sebastian today and I too am going through the 'what the heck is his name!?' panic xD I guess that makes me little-no help to you whatsoever xD but while I'm trying to think of more dark names for mine due to his stock, yours looks like a lovely casual boy, if a little lost to his own thoughts.

Tobias (Toby for short Tongue), Ethan, Zed, Jaime, Brandon, William, Yves, Grayson, and Todd are some of my favourites...I also agree that Spencer or River would be gorgeous on him!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: My new boy ^^ Need help with a name - by Missy_Crane - 10-03-2013, 10:29 AM