Paloma, my Blithe custom from Bee's Dreamland (fakie/factory)
(06-11-2015, 06:58 AM)fishy Wrote: Wow, she is lovely! smile

Thank you! I am really stoked that I have her--she makes even the crappiest days dealing with the most horrible people seem...uh...not so bad.

(06-11-2015, 07:33 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Eek, Kira, she is exquisite!!! Heart

You know, I'm of the opinion that once a doll has been customised she is a work of art in her own right and it doesn't matter what she was before (though naturally if selling you'd need to be honest about the base Tongue). You're certainly right that fake customs are just as gorgeous as Takara customs. As you say they're our collections and our money!

You must be just thrilled with your new cutie, Paloma is such a perfect name for her too! Congrats! Bee sure does the sweetest custom gals smile

I am just over the moon! I think we hold similar opinions regarding fake customs and Takara customs--they are all works of art. Bee definitely makes adorable custom girls, and I'm happy to have one.

(06-11-2015, 07:38 AM)Chihiro Wrote: She's such a little beauty ! I even got excited thinking this was a sales thread for her LOLLOL

Personally, I'll always buy legit Pullips/BJD's but I do own one "factory" Blythe out of my 3 girls. I'd also be open to buying more if they're sweeties like your girl Shann ! I adore my fakie just as much as my others, just because she happens to be a "factory" it doesn't devalue her in my eyes. She's cute and that's that ! XP

Although I'm really not sure why I'm quite alright with the "factory" Blythes, but not so much recast BJD's... And definitely not Angel Gates o.o

I'm like that too--no recast BJDs, no Angel Gates. Fake blythes...eh, why not? It's mind-boggling. :LOL:

(06-11-2015, 12:35 PM)Marilyn Wrote: She's a beaut! Heart

Thank you! smile I think so too!

(06-11-2015, 01:03 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! She's a lovely girl and I'm sure you will cherish her.

I don't support knock offs, either. But I feel a conflict where customized Blythe fakies are concerned, because so many of them are really gorgeous.

Thank you--I really do cherish her!

I totally feel that conflict. It appears I have a double-standard regarding my stance on fakes/factory vs. recasts/angelgates/other knockoffs.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paloma, my Blithe custom from Bee's Dreamland (fakie/factory) - by KiraKira - 06-11-2015, 03:02 PM