Daesani's confusing not-quite makeover (??)
My strong preference is for the purple wig in the sitting-on-the-railing pic. I'm always a fan of bangs. The shape of the hair softens her face, making her look very sweet and feminine.

My initial reaction to the blonde wig she's wearing in the 'boots' photos was yes! Oh, yes! Very 1960s mod! But on closer inspection, focusing on the hair and head rather than on the overall impression with the outfit... nah, maybe not. In the close-up pics, she looks rather boyish. That center part in the blonde accentuates the angularity of her chin and her eye treatment, making "her" look a lot like a "him."

So in terms of looking more feminine, the more wild style of the strawberry blonde ultimately works better than the light blonde; or at least, if you want Daesani to look like a girl. Nothing wrong with a more gender neutral look. But she's always been definitely a feminine girl in the past. The less groomed look of the strawberry blonde hairstyle suggests an active lifestyle with a sense of adventure. The pinkish tones harken back to her original burgundy-red hair color. Plus, it's kinda got the bangs thing going on, so points from me there.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daesani's confusing not-quite makeover (??) - by davidd - 04-30-2020, 03:44 PM