Today's photoshoot with my girls...*very pic heavy*
(11-29-2010, 01:03 PM)Yamiko Wrote: Meg is really cute smile

Thank you smile

(11-29-2010, 01:47 PM)love4dollz Wrote: Lil Curly smile Can i ask you something i just got a Fanatica but her wig is pretty awful lol i remember you mentioned thats what Erins wig is can you tell me how did you wash it pleasesmile

I didn't, I just very carefully seperate the curls out, gently comb them through, & re-curl them with my fingers whenever the wig gets messy. on the advice of another forum user I always use a comb & avoid brushes with bobbly bits on the bristles. I tend to keep her hair tied back in a ponytail most of the time to keep it neat, but the ends are a tad on the frizzy side now. I think it's just stock wigs, they're just a bit cr*p when it comes to dolls that aren't just left purely on display all the time. I'm too scared to wash it incase I totally mess it up, & washing Erin's stock wig (she's an alte) actually made no difference to the dryness at all.

(11-29-2010, 11:00 PM)keri1234 Wrote: You could make her bracelets to go with each outfit :-) It's a good idea. I think I'm going to try! What did you put the beads on, some sort of elastic?

Yes, I do want ones for each of her outfits. I bought some elasticated beading wire off ebay, it was pretty fiddly! But worth it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's photoshoot with my girls...*very pic heavy* - by Lilcurly - 11-29-2010, 11:11 PM