Puzzle's Girls (and Boy) PIC HEAVY!!!!
(11-17-2010, 07:49 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Argh they're so beautiful! ADORABLE MINI EOS ALERT XD I really adore Aalis's outfit though <3 Cheeva is still my favourite though <3

Thank you so much *hugs tight* Mini Eos was fun to make, though I redid her face nearly as many times as Cheeva's one XD Aalis' outfit was fun to make, and Gyro's coat and hat just fit her character perfectly <33

(11-18-2010, 02:55 AM)NectarineFire Wrote: *gasp*

*0* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are breath-taking!!! I just adore Aalis!

/goes back to staring at pics
*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Thank you so much! Aalis is oddly adorable for a crazy airship pirate XD

(11-18-2010, 05:52 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Wow! Your dolls r so gorgeous, I LOVE the detailing & styling of the outfits, they're so imaginitive <3 gorgeous!

Thank you very much <3 The outfits took ages but I think they're totally worth it ^^

(11-18-2010, 10:29 AM)zayne Wrote: OMG the outfits are great!

Thank you! <3 As I said above, they took ages but the end result was so worth it ^^. Angela's corset was definitely the trickiest @_@

(11-18-2010, 10:33 AM)love4dollz Wrote: Amazing all such gorgeous dollsgrin

Thank you so much <3 I'm glad so many people like them!

(11-18-2010, 10:52 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: you made all the clothes and did all the customising??
*thud*
speaking as someone who has yet to change eye chips, I am awestruck !

Every one of your dolls are stunning :love: The Dal Eos is soooooo beautiful, can't wait to see her finished. It is near impossible to choose but I think Aalis is my favourite. Her face and that outfit - WOW. And Angela is very beautiful.. umm I think you get the idea wink I love them all grin

XD I know, it's hard for me to choose a favourite. Though Cheeva will probably always juuust win for me, lol. And, lol, yes all the customising and clothing was done by me ^^ It did take awhile but I love the end results so much. Dal Eos will be finished after Christmas, hopefully ^^ Aalis' ego is going to get bigger with all these people adoring her XD Her face up was the fastest one of all - it's based of the tribal bellydance style <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Puzzle's Girls (and Boy) PIC HEAVY!!!! - by Puzzle - 11-18-2010, 12:11 PM