Apollo arrives! (comparison pics inside)
A few more pics! This time with Dal, and Trillian, his box is the same size as Pullips XD *took a picture for you*

Dal Hangry's Top and Dal Ciels Bottoms, both a bit tight but are stretchyish.
[Image: More1.jpg]

from the back
[Image: More2.jpg]

Same eye mechanism as Pullip, I'm not opening his head up though.
[Image: More3.jpg]

A pair of Bratz jeans....tight as anything
[Image: More4.jpg]

after playing with him a little his hip joint loosened up and he can bend this far...is the maximum.
[Image: More5.jpg]

Dal shoes will not fit him :/
[Image: More6.jpg]

Also tight fitting dal shirts wont either, his arms are too fat and his back is too wide.
[Image: More7.jpg]

looks cute though, but wayyy too tight, he couldnt even move his arms.
[Image: More8.jpg]

he'd make the perfect ciel though xD NO COMMENTS ABOUT ALOIS SINCE I HATE ALOIS LOL.
[Image: More9.jpg]

Comparison with Dal XD
[Image: More10.jpg]

Dals waist is just a tad too small for Isul to fit in.
[Image: More11.jpg]

yes he can sit like this XD he cant move his legs any side direction at all though, cant sit cross legged or anything.
[Image: More12.jpg]

Ciels outer jacket was fine though.
[Image: More13.jpg]

lmfao, maximum joint movement xD
[Image: More15.jpg]

Boxes!
[Image: More16.jpg]

My ciel was none too happy being naked next to Apollo xD but ciels never happy.
[Image: More14.jpg]

if anyone has any requests I'd be glad to take them, although for now I don't want to take his clothes off again for awhile since like Eos's his stock is a little delicate :/

Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apollo arrives! (comparison pics inside) - by Hannahnoface - 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM