I've never had this happen before, what do you think?
I've done overseas shipping before to many places. I usually don't have a problem shipping a doll anywhere, as long as she's going to a good home. Today I went to the post office with seven packages. One I accidentally sent to New York with the wrong zip code (crossing my fingers that she will get back to me safe and sound, it was my doll I sent for customizations). Three I sent quickly, but three the man behind the counter started freaking out about. One to the UK, one to Mexico, and one to Brazil.
He said it was unsafe to send them without insurance (I had wanted tracking on all of them) and it would cost 30-40 dollars EACH. He gave me packets of forms to fill out, and sent me home with three boxes and a doll going to new york with a new zipcode he scribbled on, which I went home to find incorrect. Not his fault, but Im sure panicking. It was crazy for me packing up so many of my beloved girls and I had wanted to get them all on their way to new homes asap. But I thought the whole thing was crazy, he was saying they would open the packages and steal the doll!

What do you guys think?

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr

Messages In This Thread
I've never had this happen before, what do you think? - by N0xx7 - 03-18-2011, 02:18 PM