Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adults and ponies - how come? :)
Has anyone seen the bronie documentary? It's on netflix and quite interesting.
I'm an 80s kid who LOVED the MLP revival that came out when I was in college (somewhere between 2003-2005, I remember the dorm room I had but not the year!) my best friend and I used to go pony shopping after exams! Lol. I had three or four. They had magnetic hooves and I had them stuck like magnets on my mini fridge and had one that I liked to stick to the outside of my bestie's door when I tried to visit and she was out, to let her know I'd been there. My favorites were Rainbow Dash and Sunny Daze. Somewhere along the line I got a little rainbow dash keychain.

A couple years ago I found the keychain in a drawer and stuck it on my purse, because it matched and was cute. About a week later, I was riding the bus, and this college guy saw my keychain, came to sit with me, and struck up a (mostly one sided) conversation about the new mlp reboot and being a proud bronie. I was very out of touch with pop culture at the time and was completely floored by the whole experience!

I've since tried to watch the new mlp series but I just don't get the appeal. And I'm still floored by the fact that if you want to search my little pony art you'd better have safe search on because...x-rated ponies. My mom's a librarian and they learnt that lesson at the library the hard way!

Oh dear, I've just written a novel about ponies. Eep. ^.^

Messages In This Thread
Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by wampirencja - 01-31-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by square - 01-31-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by Lon - 09-11-2012, 05:32 AM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by MrBlud - 09-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by tasuke - 10-18-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by tasuke - 10-19-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by Severity - 02-08-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by tasuke - 06-05-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by tasuke - 06-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Adults and ponies - how come? :) - by Laspyra - 06-06-2014, 01:26 AM