Samara make over (myu custom)
Ok, a while ago I finally mailed out my very first Pullip Sfoglia to myufish for a make over. Ever since I got her I wanted her to be a dark character (great choice for an uber pink and girly doll, eh?!^^). I love Samara from the movie The Ring, her character inspired me. A few days after I got her I painted her eyechips since I couldn't get them out and also changed her eye make-up a bit. I was never too happy with it and always wanted myu to customize her.

She came back home a few days ago and I finally had the chance to take some pics. She is no repro of the original Samara, she is my interpretation of that character and I love her to pieces! Thanks a lot to myufish who did an amazing job on her!!!

Before pics^^
[Image: IMG_2466.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2469.jpg]
Pretty crappy I know but I didn't know it better back then^^

Arrival pic:
[Image: IMG_2813.jpg]

With her current eye chips:
[Image: IMG_2829.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2834.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2841.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2853.jpg]

I hope you like my little scary girl Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)

Messages In This Thread
Samara make over (myu custom) - by Little_Spark - 04-10-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: Samara make over (myu custom) - by myufish - 04-10-2012, 04:53 AM
RE: Samara make over (myu custom) - by KiraKira - 04-10-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: Samara make over (myu custom) - by myufish - 04-11-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Samara make over (myu custom) - by oonyaoo - 04-12-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: Samara make over (myu custom) - by Minako - 04-13-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: Samara make over (myu custom) - by Ace - 04-14-2012, 10:59 AM