Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way - also Naomi!!*
(02-27-2013, 02:35 AM)kuanyin4 Wrote: I, too, want little Mr Mao and also the upcoming Mao Mao, but not to the point of planning the order. I do hope they get him in stock again! It is so frustrating to finally have the money, only to have the price go up or have him disappear! Boo hiss! Stamps feet...Irritated

Haha everyone's having the waiting game, it seems! *raise hand* Waiting for Neko-Neko <3 I waited months anticipating his release and so no worries, I think Mao Mao or regular will stick around for awhile (they aren't like Japanese PVC figures, you have to race to preorder before the popular ones go off shelf and starts being auctioned for 8k-10k yen after 5-6 months)

So I'm just making my 'absolute list'.. besides I spent a ton these few months, with stock splits + dolly wigs and Tete and Black Jack Taey; so I'm holding back to ease from the shopping fever. Tho I *might* pick up an available Mao at Magma Heritage, they have alot of dolls that PS sold out of?

Lol I feel your pain, Lilcurly! (I haven't' got one either) Well I do expect NekoNeko-ver to be around the $140USD- $150USD (probably slightly higher), Mao *might* be sold for $140USD at Magma

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolly patience is not my friend.... - by Joichi - 02-27-2013, 10:42 AM