Byul and Dal new looks, need new names!
(04-04-2013, 10:40 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: I agree, she does look like a "Bubbles", so cute! Maybe you could name your earthy girl after your favorite spice or flavor? Like Peppermint (or Peppy for short), or Cinnamon, or something like that? She seems like a groovy kinda girl!

I like that! I need to think of my fav. spice other than cinnamon, i have a doll named cinnamon. Tongue

(04-04-2013, 11:11 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: I find "Bubbles" really cute & fit for her. Its cute that she looks like a Dal counterpart of Ddalgi, maybe its those lips.. I never realized Pinocchios are pretty, I may have to look them up. Tee hee.
For the cute Byul, I'm a bit indecisive, as I am not quite fond of Lydia & Slania.
On the other hand, kitten-squid's idea about her is nice! smile

Bubbles does actually fit her quite well. I think I will go with that. I don't really like Slania for the Byul, and she doesn't feel like a Lydia..I'm gonna think of spicey and sweet names I like. smile
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Byul and Dal new looks, need new names! - by tertlecrazy - 04-04-2013, 01:13 PM