Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip!
(01-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Severity Wrote: Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!

Aww, thank you~! Amethyst is loving all the attention and compliments! xD I do hope you get to find a pastel wig soon! I can vouch for the seller that Fishy linked! That seller has a great selection of wigs, and I recently just bought one from them! yay And tita-doremi is another seller that has fairly reasonably priced wigs and a big selection, and she usually has a best offer option on a lot of her listings! yay She's also the same person I bought Amethyst's wig from.

(01-12-2015, 06:29 PM)bluemoon Wrote: Wow! I love her wig!
I think I want to buy the wig.

If you want the same wig, the seller I linked above may still have it in stock. I'm not sure, but it's worth checking out. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - by PullipPrincess - 01-13-2015, 01:55 PM