Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story)
(06-11-2015, 10:19 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Wow! So many pretty and rare girls! Congratulations on getting them and on them arriving safely! And your kitties are so adorable! They have really pretty eyes~!

They arrived safely, with the exception of Veritas' wrist breaking.. -.-
I had the feeling that it might happen. I've glued it back together for now, but she might be the first doll that I rebody at some point in the future!

(06-11-2015, 11:13 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: And now I can see them. -_-!! Waoh!! You've got some nice dolls, but some gorgeous cats! Great photos.

Thank you! I'm spoiled with prettiness around me!

(06-11-2015, 12:48 PM)rayelm Wrote: I guess this delivery was almost as exciting for you as it was for your cats! LOL

Congrats on receiving your three lovely girls!

I only buy dolls so my cats have a consistent supply of large boxes. I'm thoughtful like that. Lol!

(06-11-2015, 01:07 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on the new arrivals, especially Eos! My cat used to share the love of boxes and paper packing materials. He's slowed down a lot in his old age, but will still once in awhile still climb in a box.

I'm still surprised that I was able to get her! I need to re-arrange things so I can put Eos next to Pluto and Aurora. Heart 2

(06-11-2015, 08:43 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Wow, what a delightful delivery! Congratulations on such rare beauties Heart

Thanks! I think this was the most excited/nervous I've ever been about a delivery.

(06-12-2015, 01:24 AM)Zora Wrote: Beautiful girls, beautiful cats... seriously, you have some really pretty kitties!

Thank you! I swear, the kitties are even prettier in person (the dolls too, photography is not my strong point).

(06-12-2015, 04:22 AM)Marilyn Wrote: I don't know what I love more. The beautiful kitties, or the stuffed doll closet in the background. It might be time for a second cabinet. Congrats on the new girls!

It's definitely time for a second cabinet. Too bad my husband thinks that there's no where to put another one, and for some reason I can't find a place to put it so I can convince him otherwise. straight
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - by Jinxedorchid - 06-13-2015, 11:01 AM