Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos!
She's SO perfect!! ^w^

[Image: rlzvpZz.jpg?1]

[Image: tNn9z74.jpg?1]

[Image: r3No3EJ.jpg?1]

Her faceup is very sweet and neutral, allowing her purple eyes to show as her best feature. Her wig is great quality - very fine, soft and shiny. It's several shades darker than Sailor Mars. It looks black a lot of the time but is actually dark purple. It's cut a little unevenly in the back and needs a trim, but it's not as bad as some other Groove wigs!

[Image: L112VT1.jpg?1]

[Image: lM5lTb8.jpg?1]

[Image: 8vlu2PT.jpg?1]

Needless to say, her Bandai Exclusive Mugen Academy outfit (shirt, skirt, pantyhose and shoes) is better quality than her pleather Sailor outfit. It's totally adorable and looks good with her colouring! Although not pictured, her little Mary Jane black shoes fit perfectly and have little bows on the back Heart unhappily, I somehow misplaced one not half an hour after she was deboxed. D'oh!

[Image: UGP1nye.jpg?1]

[Image: wXY2B1U.jpg?1]

[Image: G3Ss8HL.jpg?1]

Hotaru Tomoe has been my favourite anime character since I was 13 years old, so being able to own a Dal doll of her is a dream come true. Continuing my theme of Harry Potter names for my Dals, her name is Amelia Heart

[Image: zGhczMI.jpg?1]

There will be even more shots of her on my Flickr when I get around to uploading them! xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos! - by Missy_Crane - 11-24-2015, 04:00 AM