New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues...
You just need a little bit. Like fill up a bowl with water and add one or two spoons of vinegar. I wouldn't put in pure vinegar it is acidic. It also colorfasts fabric.
I don't know about suede but I found this
http://www.ehow.com/how_5979118_remove-mold-suede.html

sad did they answer your email ? I feel so bad for you sad I don't know how the mold grew this much the shop is in Arizona , there is no humidity problem there.

About keeping her together with others. The problem is I don't know how washable the doll's face is. If I were you and I don't want to return the doll for another girl, I would wash that girl. Comb her hair and wash her again. Then dry her throughly. I would do the same with clothes and shoes. Than keep her in a different room to get her air. I would take photos of her and body to see if there are any spots appearing. I would do this for a few months. Yes I am psycho smile)) the good thing is you don't live in a hot and humid place. I am guessing she got this a while back. Let's hope spores were mostly dead. And they liked the spongy paper more than the plastic doll.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues... - by Offgenemi - 01-15-2016, 08:14 AM