Petunia in Bluebell Woods (Dal Anniversary Jouet)
Tuni accompanied me on a cycling trip yesterday!

[Image: V18Z99p.jpg?1]

We'd heard of a mysterious and beautiful place called the Bluebell Woods, and were determined to seek it out. Tuni seemed to enjoy riding in my basket, feeling the wind in her hair and watching the sun dazzle on the surface of the river.

[Image: RruMnW1.jpg?1]

We found a couple of bluebells growing along the path, and continued our search, feeling we were getting closer. Tuni clutched a single bluebell as a kind of talisman...maybe she didn't trust my driving? (That's why you can see bubblewrap and a toothbrush to fix her hair after any 'accidents'!)

[Image: MoJgsKc.jpg?1]

We found cows...perhaps one of them is called 'bluebell'?

[Image: kqKzpOi.jpg?1]

Deeper down the trail, we found a sign assuring us that we hadn't wandered too far from the path. 17 miles? Tuni's legs would be dead tired after a walk like that. Good thing we were on wheels.

[Image: Oiy5sfp.jpg?1]

Hm...where *are* those pesky Bluebel Woods? They must be around here somewhere...

[Image: ZZ9GKox.jpg?1]

[Image: LrRCzny.jpg?1]

And then - Wait, Tuni...what's that behind you?

[Image: I0zNKQG.jpg?1]

Bluebells!

[Image: SsmZ5BQ.jpg?1]

Many, many bluebells! O__O

[Image: ZEpLZrs.jpg?1]

The bluebells were like a carpet of vivid colour. They looked pretty and smelled great and seemed to go on forever. If fairies existed, they'd live here.

[Image: qHHgLPt.jpg?1]

[Image: SwiY0Qx.jpg?1]

Thank you for following our flower-filled adventure! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

[Image: Tsf7x9G.jpg?1]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Petunia in Bluebell Woods (Dal Anniversary Jouet) - by Missy_Crane - 04-22-2016, 05:57 AM