Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
Thanks! Yes I did! It took me 2 days to buy and craft all of those! Sweatdrop I was like "i don't even remember when I did this much FOR ONE PIC!" Well at least I took a few, so more to come hopefully later! XD

I bought clear tube and had it straightening (it is why some of them are little wonky, since it was rolled while stored, so it is not straight). I wouldn't find clear straws (that didn't cost a fortune) so I ended up with the clear tube I cut in smaller parts. The fluids inside are from nailpolish and painted inside. grin Bottom on the blue one is made from glue.
I think the tube actually looks better than the straws I tried, since it looks like it is made from glass and is thick, maybe bit too thick, but I thought it actually looked better. smile

I also made other things like the spilling and small containers and pens, some things were things I already had, and the holder for the test tubes is made from vine holder thingy. grin I just put paper to create a bottom to it. LOL
The table is also a table I already had, I think it worked really well in the scene. It is kitchen table I made ages ago from big tin can (as center leg) and small glass frame thing. I just put white paper there. So I pretty much worked with what I had, and crafted some tubes and such. :3

I took a pic of all the things I crafted, I guess I should include it as well.
It was fun tough, and I think it was worth of all the work! right
Blog ^___^
Feedback

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunaja's dollies; new pics *21.8.2016* - by Hunajasieni - 08-25-2016, 12:47 AM