Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
Thanks so much everyone! ^^

Offgenemi: I actually didn't try since those are usually used with vinyl. I would also be afraid to lose her face up (not that it isn't my problem now... upside down)
It's nice you like my Love. LOL

Alliecat: I am pretty sure painting over is not really option (or would not have been), the lines (like between yellowed and not yellowed parts of the face) would still be there. Blushing it could be option actually (or could have been), since then you can work better with the tone and the line wouldn't perhaps be so visible, becaue spray would paint it all over. Ofc if you spraypaint over a lot, then it doesn't matter anymore, but then you would also lose the face up.
Yeah, I agree! Second last is also my favourite! Heart

it's a secret: The other Afternoon is actually original in mint condition, so I can't take credit on her face. grin So both of them are stock and I am trying my best in saving the original face up on my "Badnoon."

Here is one WIP on her:

[Image: DSCF0322.jpg]
Currently she looks a lot better, but the problem is that I am now getting to the hard parts and saving her face up can be quite tricky...
I kinda really want to try and see if I could save it, but it might be I have to go with restoring it after sanding.
Especially trying to save her eyelashes or eyeshadow is hard. Cry

Oh also the pic lies, those yellow parts on her face are still as dark yellow as in the pics above, I just didn't capture that very well. I think because there is so little of it my camera doesn't catch it as well anymore. xD
Blog ^___^
Feedback

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunaja's dollies; new pics *15.12.2016* - by Hunajasieni - 12-26-2016, 02:51 PM