Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring
(06-03-2016, 10:55 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: She is in heaven smile what a perfect spot for her to model. I love the last photo smile

Thank you so much! grin

(06-05-2016, 04:31 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: She looks so beautiful! It's rare to see photos of Purezza, which is a shame, really. Yours looks so at peace with her surroundings!

Thank you very much! Yes, I find her a very peaceful-looking girl yay

(06-07-2016, 01:20 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Purezza is a classic beauty and she looks great outdoors!

Aw, thanks, CB! I'd like to see more of the classic girls getting some photo love. I thought I should lead by example with some of mine xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring - by Missy_Crane - 06-12-2016, 05:26 AM