Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring
(06-12-2016, 10:49 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Oh, she is so pretty! Blooming together with the flowers! Your pics are so beautiful! Rb_shy
One of the first dolls that I saw that were not mine, was actually Purezza, I think it was summer one maybe, the one with type 3 body. So these kinda give me those fond memories, she was the first person who was into Pullips who lived in the same city!

Sorry for the late reply, thanks so much Hunajasieni! Heart

Ah, I think we all have a fond place in our heart for the first Pullip we saw. (Mine was Nina xD)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring - by Missy_Crane - 08-08-2016, 08:59 AM