Just discovered these
(07-22-2016, 04:12 AM)ShortyBoo Wrote: I discovered these by accident yesterday (I was searching for My Melody figures and the My Melody Pinky: St popped up) and I couldn't resist these little cuties. The strange thing, though, is I couldn't really find a good website or anything with much info on them. Are they even still made?

Anyway, I ended up putting bids on two of the auctions I saw that were ending close to when I was looking that didn't have any bids yet and I won both. I got a girl in a red coat with fangs for just under $2 and the other auction was for both the Street Fighter and King of Fighters double packs, which I won for $2.

One thing I found strange, though, is I didn't really see any listings for used Pinky: St figures. Most, if not all of the listings were for new, unopened figures. Literally everything else I collect (mostly different toy lines), if I search on eBay, I'll likely find way more listings for used than new in package. So what's the deal? Is it just a case of people buying them and never selling them?

I'm not completely sure, but I don't think they make them anymore. sad

When I was more interested in collecting them, I used this site for reference photos (it's in Japanese). http://pinky-st.skr.jp/what.html

For what it's worth, I have a mixed lot of Pinky parts on eBay right now. I'm open to offers, if you're interested. I just want them gone, as I'm trying to thin out some of my collections. http://www.ebay.com/itm/311658682839?ssP...:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Messages In This Thread
Just discovered these - by ShortyBoo - 07-22-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: Just discovered these - by elderham - 07-22-2016, 04:37 AM
RE: Just discovered these - by ShortyBoo - 07-22-2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Just discovered these - by Cornflower Blue - 07-22-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Just discovered these - by ladywindsor - 07-22-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Just discovered these - by ShortyBoo - 07-22-2016, 03:34 PM