Aaralyn the photographer: the secrets behind Puddle planning
(06-08-2017, 06:41 AM)Duaxeallowed Wrote: Beautiful girls here
Aww thanks!!

(06-08-2017, 08:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Ooooo.... looks interesting! Did you make the tails? I was thinking about getting some of that Angelina film and trying to make some decorations... haven't done it yet. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Yes, I did make them myself. Angelina film is great. For starting off they have great small sets of different colors. If you want I can give you some tips on working with it. I look forwards to finally meeting you there and the rest of your crew^^

(06-08-2017, 08:33 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Ooh, can't wait to see more in person!!
Aww thank you so much!! I am so excited to see you again! yay I hope you have safe travels.

If you don't mind me asking, is Jase and Marty coming?

(06-08-2017, 09:32 AM)TrueFan Wrote: I'll be checking!

Thanks Jane! ^-^ I am excited to see what everyone else has for sale. There will be a lot of new custom doll designs, quality outfits, and hats!

(06-08-2017, 10:31 AM)MapleLeaf Wrote: Looking forward to seeing your creations! Happy

MapleLeaf thank you! I am so happy to hear that!! yay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaralyn the photrgrapher: and the secrets behind Puddle planning - by Doll Angel (Janeen F) - 06-08-2017, 12:21 PM