my first pullip, a Tiphona!
my first pullip, a Tiphona! blush

I am so in love with her! I knew how big a pullip technically is, but she's still bigger than I imagined. it's a really wonderful size.

she has a more casual outfit coming in the mail (hopefully? I bought it on etsy almost two weeks ago and it's not here yet :S)
her dress and accessories are beautiful and her overall design is great but I'm dying to get her out of it and into something more casual. I love lolita dresses and all but they're just not "me" lol.
I do have a wig and eyechips picked out for her but I want to enjoy her stock look for a while.

not sure what her name will be. it's between three or four names, I'll just have to spend more time with her to figure out which one works best.

I'm really looking forward to "spending time" with her and "getting to know" her.

in the future I'll post additional pics of her to this thread! I'm still trying to figure out how to photograph these dolls. I want to capture how lifelike they look, how alive their eyes are, but I'm struggling to capture that. I guess I'll have to practice a lot. right

[Image: 2vuf2ow.png]

[Image: dxcpcy.png]

[Image: 23wpnur.png]

Messages In This Thread
my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by toylockette - 09-01-2018, 12:29 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by Alliecat - 09-01-2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by davidd - 09-01-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by Lejays17 - 09-01-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by toylockette - 09-02-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: my first pullip, a Tiphona! - by ladywindsor - 09-02-2018, 11:06 AM