Pullip DEBUT! (Wind Limited Edition) - Review and low-def gallery.
That's super great you're enjoying her so much. :3 Type 1's are neat in their own vintage-Pullip way.

Nice clip, btw. LOL Definitely describes the T1 bust well!

I find it interesting her bike is so detailed. And her stock looks really nice; I like the look.
As for her hair, try buying some shampoo and/or conditioner meant for synthetic hair extensions. It's really made doll hair silkier on whoever we've washed it with so far.

And I like her name you picked! (And she'd make a good avatar, too.) Happy
On eBay, once in a great while someone will list a T1 Pullip on auction, and they don't really attract bidders. (I've kicked myself for missing out on a couple used Bouquet's who went for way too little!) I think, at least on eBay, the older dolls (unless they're new) aren't really what most people are looking for.

Oh, I really love everything about the T2 EXCEPT that dang soft torso. Their posing is pretty good - although you do have to be careful of the occasional hand popping off, and sometimes the feet. T2's are closest to an Obitsu body, though if you're afraid of the melty issue you could always rebody her. (And the melt affects different dolls differently. I've seen it kinda bad, pretty minimal, and my light tan Bianca didn't have any at all.)
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip DEBUT! (Wind Limited Edition) - Review and low-def gallery. - by *NatTheCat* - 10-03-2018, 11:05 AM