Pullip Zuora - Review and pictures
A lucky Mandrake find here.
Pullip Zuora!

At 9K yen plus shipping, it's way lower than her original 10K yen MSRP from 2006! And let's forget about Ebay.
Plus she's brand new too and the box is perfect. The box will find itself in the recycling bin however.

[Image: B7H0pAW.jpg]

This is everything that come in the box. The doll, her cloak, the metal stand, a candelabra, 3 candles, a pair of boots, her card, and a tiny pamphlet featuring add from Pullip Shinku and Dal Hina Ichigo from Rozen Maiden.

[Image: fVsL5b5.jpg]

Zuora's base stock is absolutely FANTASTIC. It's bad-ass, punk, and have a bit of sexiness to it thanks to the fishnets.

[Image: SSUua0v.jpg]

Her face-up is also PERFECT. Subtle and soft. It make for a nice contrast with her overall style. She got heterochromia eyes but the different colors complement each others very well.

[Image: mtIocen.jpg]

Being a T3 Pullip, she can't keep her eyes closed. The eyelids have basic make-up.

[Image: XNJwThY.jpg]

Her hair is nice, LONG and wavy. A bit frizzy. She have lot of hair. So much so that her back is completely hidden.

[Image: iZbFr79.jpg]

Wait...

Is that....

[Image: aYWYfCc.jpg]

Sorry, not sorry.
Also, damn I'm old...…………..

Moving  on for the next step, I'll have to use a hair-band to make things easier. She's nice with her wavy pony-tail. 

[Image: IzWC3Qm.jpg]

Zuora's poncho/hoodie is pretty nice, but it's hiding her great stock underneath. It cannot unzip all the way down. The hood part is perfect though. Her boots are pretty hard to put on because it must go over the "leg-warmers".

[Image: 1lYua4X.jpg]

[Image: Exhd4VL.jpg]

[Image: Y27eeoD.jpg]

So, how to deal with that poncho? By turning it into a hooded cape of some sort. I pass the hair and the stand through the poncho, I put the hood on Zuora's head, and I zip the poncho up. The final result make for the perfect display style. The candelabra and candles are all made of a semi-soft rubbery plastic. So to break that accessory, you must really will it. I attach it to (what I think is) her hand with a salvaged twist-tie from the box.

And now, Zuora in all her punk/gothic glory!

[Image: kENmcIG.jpg]

[Image: t8GvnP5.jpg]

[Image: bMzHIKo.jpg]

[Image: Q69S2oI.jpg]

[Image: VQuvU4q.jpg]

Zuora is pretty happy to be with her sister, Lipoca! Now the infernal duo can finally put on their devilish special show in the Freak Circus!

[Image: JbLo8SD.jpg]

[Image: S8ZRUyC.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed the review!
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Pullip Zuora - Review and pictures - by Kanrabat - 01-19-2019, 08:55 AM