Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin --- Review and lots of BIG pictures!
(02-16-2019, 04:53 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: She looks amazing!! I LOVE the display you have set up, it looks epic!

Thanks!
And it better be epic because she too so MUCH space. With all my collections, space is a rare commodity. It's the main reason why I'll stick to only one DD. If I ever buy Miku, she'll be in the same space but the poses will be limited and it may look a bit crowded. Maybe I'll ask my niece to bring over her big Clawdeen so that I test out the look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The post below will be copy/pasted as an edit in the review
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After posing and messing around with my Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin, I found one major flaw in her design:
THOSE DAMN BLACK SLEEVE CLIPS.
[Image: agYfj2k.jpg]

Those things tend to fall off whenever I move her arms. I can't glue them on and for the fortune the doll cost, I really don't want to lose the tiniest bits. I barely see them on the doll anyway so maybe I'll just remove them and keep them safe in the box.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin --- Review and lots of BIG pictures! - by Kanrabat - 02-17-2019, 12:16 AM