Taeyang NOSFERATU -- A quick review --
Here's
Taeyang NOSFERATU!

Got him used but 100% complete in box. So the unboxing part will be pretty quick!  LOL

[Image: hASnhSt.jpg]

That doll come with a LOT of stuff. He also have several clothing accessories and I had to study the box picture carefully to know what part go where. There's always a manual on how to put the doll stand together, but never a dress-up manual for reasons.

[Image: oK6WvkM.jpg]

He even have his glued-on vampire teeth. A thing that shall remain sealed. Plus the skull gloves are still "oven mitts" so I'll skip them as well. Lastly the arm of the doll stand have unfortunately a tiny broken peg. The previous owner broke it when disassembling the stand, sadly. Eh, that's a clear plastics thing. At least the doll stand stay together just enough.

Clothing him was hard, but luckily his hands are removable and I had the right pliers to make his fluffy shirt pass through the coat's sleeves. He have two scarves that must be put on a certain way. Finally, he have some fabric.... thing... that warp around his right arm. The final touch is a pair of roses that can rest just enough in his hand. The overall look is a... menacing elegance.

[Image: uUFrwiI.jpg]

His face-up is absolutely fantastic with eyes that have a kinda clock-theme going on.

[Image: vXecBlT.jpg]
[Image: Jx1C4d9.jpg]

His stock is pretty elaborate and is well worth the money.

[Image: xngu8LU.jpg]
[Image: FSdgl2k.jpg]
[Image: e0H9mDP.jpg]

Nice nail polish too, making the gloves really unnecessary.

[Image: zbA5eSt.jpg]

The wig is a bit dry and frizzy but I've seen worse.

[Image: KNEfuS7.jpg]
[Image: W9C8HWd.jpg]

Overall, Nosferatu is a perfect addition as a member of the Freak Circus.

[Image: dvAbIKF.jpg]

Nosferatu is worthy of being the Freak Circus's "final boss"!  Happy

[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Taeyang NOSFERATU -- A quick review -- - by Kanrabat - 03-25-2019, 12:15 PM