Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Pictures also showing off your books sound like a lovely idea - one I'd definitely love to see.

Your Pullips, as well as Draculaura and Elissabat look lovely. I was contemplating getting this version of Lala, but in the end I didn't. I sometimes regret this decision, but then I seem to forget about her relatively quickly instead of starting may eBay searches, so I guess it's OK. I do have Elissabat, and I love her, she is one of the few releases who I find perfect just as she is* - her innocent ex-pression is adorable, and I really like her her hair and her stock.

*that said, and it's funny when I think of it, mine has been lounging around redressed in Operetta's deluxe fashion pack dress for about a year or two.

EDIT: others made me realise I totally forgot to actually write down what I thought about the doodle... I find it super cute! Dracula's expression is priceless! The poor thing though... I'm still happy he has found a way to at least be out in the daylight, even if he has to use protection to avoid it directly. I love the little cross on the top of the umbrella, and the whole execution with the shading is just wonderful.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 09-09-2020, 06:34 AM