Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-02-2020, 11:13 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, they're on MTM bodies! And I love Billie's braids.

Yes! And the cost of these dolls (with full outfits) is only £3 more than the cost of your standards MTM in the UK. Even the males of the line have MTM bodies, so it's very much a case of 'want them all'. (Except the blonde girl, but that's more me looking at her outfit and going nope.) Billie's braids are amazing - there is a Fashionista this year with those braids, but I was so happy to find this version because articulation! 

(01-03-2020, 03:33 AM)davidd Wrote: I will be watching for Billie on the Team Sky Ineos squad in this year's Tour de France!

I will need to get Billie a decent looking bike. I don't think there any many racing bikes in 1:6 scale...

(01-03-2020, 08:17 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: They're a colorful pair!

The whole line is very colourful, but it makes it very cheery to look at them.

(01-03-2020, 08:37 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The braids on Billie look fantastic.

And the clothes are terrible in their garish-mis-matchedness, but they look great on them both.  So weird when that happens.

I am really impressed by the braids. Also, you're very right regarding the clothing. It works on dolls more than it does anything else. 

(01-03-2020, 10:13 AM)Elfy Wrote: Yes, very 90’s and sadly that is now retro.

... And that, in itself, is very weird to think.

(01-03-2020, 11:05 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Whatever this "new fashion trend" is, I certainly couldn't get away with it!

I really doubt I could either. But if polo dresses are going to be a thing again, well that could be sort of cool. Maybe, IDK. I like the idea of over-sized demin jackets again. 

- - - 

3. C is for Captain

[Image: 64323130_ebe0e0bda539f1fdbacecb0ae732b14d_standard.jpg]

Captain America and Captain Marvel. Did you know that according to the comics, technically speaking, Carol is higher in rank than Steve? Fun facts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-03-2020, 09:51 PM