Hatsune Miku's new casual look!
While creating my Smart Doll Hilda, I bought a pair of shorts that I ended up not using. Not wanting them to go to waste, I decided to give my Hatsune Miku a new look. I bought various items from Etsy and China and ended up with something sweet.

[Image: PFT3912.jpg]

Those glasses are amazing! And the price is ridiculous compared to the insane 150$+ from the Smartdoll shop. 16$CAN shipped is an unbeatable deal. ( https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/24502478...lasses-fit )

[Image: PaY4LcQ.jpg]

The 1PinFun bag was also a mistake because it was of the wrong style. So I bought another one for my Hilda and Miku got this one.

Those shoes were VERY expensive, but well worth the money. They are solid and very stylish. Plus a zipper to the back make putting them on and off a breeze. Also, PERFECT FIT for my Dollfie Dream!

[Image: 369WCwt.jpg]

The coat was from Ebay. It's of a surprising quality for the price I paid. Plus it can zip closed. Only flaw is the arms are too long for a DD. Roling them up a bit did the trick.

As for the leggings and shirt, it came as an ensemble from an Etsy mom. The shirt could act as a short dress but here, the shorts are king so the shirt is tucked in.

[Image: Z5mW0yd.jpg]

Now, Rin need her new look. I'll have to wait until some money come in and if I find things that are a perfect fit for a DDS. One rule is I won't buy an official DDS set and call it a day. Like for Miku, I want something that I can truly call my own.

So, what you guys thinks of Miku's new look?
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Hatsune Miku's new casual look! - by Kanrabat - 01-08-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Hatsune Miku's new casual look! - by Kanrabat - 01-09-2020, 06:07 AM
RE: Hatsune Miku's new casual look! - by davidd - 01-09-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: Hatsune Miku's new casual look! - by Alliecat - 01-09-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Hatsune Miku's new casual look! - by Kanrabat - 01-09-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Hatsune Miku's new casual look! - by Lejays17 - 01-10-2020, 06:41 AM