May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
(05-08-2020, 06:56 PM)Loona Wrote: Wow, this sounds like fun - though the added creativity caused by the prompts being less specific also makes it much more difficult: I can think of so many ways to interpret a prompt, and I cannot choose! We'll see if I can participate, my creativity is still low-functioning due to the lockdown, but I'll be looking forward to see others' photos and interpretations smile

And I really hate the combination of the circumstances and timing now: I have just recently ordered a few doll school uniforms, which I would have *loved* to show off, but seeing the pace mail is arriving right now, I'm pretty sure they won't get here in May. And I actually wouldn't even mind that as long as they arrive, but there are so  many packages that have spent too long in transit (even considering current mail speed) that I've kind of given up on them already sad

As for the deadline, don't worry about it, if we go at the planned pace - new batch every five days, the hunt will spill well into June anyways, also, you don't have to post them in order, you can just save the prompt and wait for the uniforms to arrive.

As for the added creativity - that's completely up to you, you can choose the simplest option and it will count! I do have more specific prompts in the list, so you could just do those.

This is meant to be fun, so don't worry about doing it 'right', if you have fun, that's it. However, I can understand if you feel exhausted from the current state of things, and if participating would mean creating stress for yourself, then don't, I don't want to add to the already stressful situation. Fingers crossed it will be over soon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by neon_jellyfish - 05-08-2020, 08:13 PM