May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
All these photos are lovely! I wish I could comment on all, but then you'd have to read a novel :3 Well done everyone! ^^ And sorry for my lack of activity  - I really did plan to take part in this at least partially, but the current days really challenge my mind and mood, and dolly photography is just not working out right now sad Which is also a shame partially because a pair of the uniforms I have mentioned earlier in the thread have just come in the mail yesterday, and they look lovely on the two dolls I put them on.

(05-27-2020, 04:24 PM)Elfy Wrote: Pullip sized glasses are hard to get. Love the girl with the clock.

I found several types of glasses intended for American Girl dolls work really well with Pullips (I cannot talk about Dals as I don't have any - they seem to have smaller heads, so probably the fit won't be as good on them). Some have temples that are too long and peek out at the back, but some fit fine also from this aspect.
Since AG is totally not a thing in my country or around here, all my ex-perience with glasses comes from Aliex-press, and glasses sold for similar-size dolls there. If you are OK with the long (and currently even longer) delivery time, it might be worth giving it a try. Happy to share links (didn't do it now because I'm not sure if that's allowed) or my ex-periences with the styles and quality if anyone's interested ^^
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by Loona - 05-27-2020, 07:36 PM