Yeolume #003, Hatsune Miku! Unboxing and review.
There she is at last,

YEOLUME #003, HATSUNE MIKU!

She come in a very simple box. Nothing fancy here.

[Image: 6p05lJ7.jpg]
[Image: H7JOFXN.jpg]

Opening the box, you can be disappointed like me to see that there is absolutely no doll stand included. Why? Is the doll stand made out of GOLD or something? I got some Pullip T1 flashbacks....

[Image: 5YZr3xQ.jpg]

This is all you get in the box. The doll, her stock, her squares hair clips, and her headset.

[Image: aD7xcAo.jpg]

Contrary to the original Pullip Miku, her squareclips have a comb that can rotate loosely in any directions and those will stuck solidly in her twintails instead of just resting there like the original.

[Image: Xu12Y9D.jpg]

Out of the box, her hair is a bit messy and frizzy. Not good. But with a bit of basic combing, I made her presentable.

[Image: uFWktJY.jpg]

The twintails are secured with a solid hairband.

[Image: 8JPaChT.jpg]

Once you remove the twintails baggies, they are absolutely PERFECT and sleek, unlike her poor bangs.

[Image: kmEtruK.jpg]

Now I made a mistake her. I removed the twintails protection plastics before putting on her squareclips. DON'T DO THAT. Put the squareclips BEFORE removing the twintail's protective baggies. This will make it much easier.

Also, the headset is bendable. However, it's a pretty loose fit and barely reach the doll's ears. The slightest touch will make that headset flying off.

[Image: WzQ3sOK.jpg]

She can balance herself by resting against the box, but it's not perfect. Once again, WHY NO STAND?

Her boots are actually a socks and shoes combo. Like those cheap low budget Hatsune Miku cosplays that you commonly see at conventions or on the web. But due to the "younger nature" of this Miku, it work very well.

[Image: plUcYY6.jpg]

This weeb is glad to point out that Yeolume Miku have STRIPED PANTSU as favorited by the fandom. Here, they are more like shorts than anything. With adorable frills. I can also see that her hip joints are of the basic classic "Barbie" type.

[Image: MojtfF6.jpg]

Her skirt and dress are made in pleather. if that pleather is the same kind as the OG Mikus, it will last for years and years without rotting away.

[Image: EKlNM3r.jpg]

Her iconic 01 is on her left arm, but there's not "Hatsune Miku" written in microscopic characters under. No biggie.

[Image: NYmNlxg.jpg]

Her face is absolutely stunning. Not just the face-up, but the mold itself. Yeolume Miku really look like a younger version of Pullip Miku.

[Image: nkQtCJh.jpg]
[Image: RdLjE3E.jpg]

Her eyes are hypnotic. Not only the eyechips are incredible, but they added paint details OVER the glass outer layer of the eyes. Making a very deep and forward layers effect. Absolutely captivating.

[Image: u2HZE5p.jpg]

Yeolume seem to have a very limited posability. Her arms can only rotate up and down. No outward movements, no wrist, no elbow. I'm not daring bending anything.

As for her legs, she have "Barbie" hip joints that can only go forward and back. No spread. Those legs are also made out of hard rubber, similar to bendable figurines. Meaning that Yeolume Miku have "Gumby" knees. I kinda like it and I kinda not.

[Image: oue5y7I.jpg]

Compared to Dal Kagamine Rin and the original Pullip Hatsune Miku, Yeolume Miku is very small. Smaller than Dal despite having stolen a spare Pullip stand one Pullip Carol was using. I really love how big her squareclips are compared to the Pullip Miku original.

[Image: 7m5LtWj.jpg]

I really prefer Yeolume Miku's stock over the original Pullip Miku. Lighter colored, better hairclips, and her socks-n-shoes combo are simply adorable.

[Image: q1J9N8E.jpg]

Overall, well worth adding to my collection.

Now, fingers crossed for Groove to make an Isul Kagamine Len.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Yeolume #003, Hatsune Miku! Unboxing and review. - by Kanrabat - 06-07-2020, 10:15 AM