Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!)
Snow is the main reason I consider winter my favourite season, despite the dark that I really dislike. I really love snow, and I cannot wait for it to finally arrive here. Sadly though, in the recent years it has become a rare and short-lived sight in my country - to compensate this, I decided to ease my cravings by requesting you to share your snowy dolly photos. If you live on a hemisphere where snow is an even rarer sight than it is here, please also feel free to post artificial snow or general winter-themed photos! ^^

I made the thread in the "Other Dolls/Figures" section because I'd like to encourage you to post any dolls or figures you have photos of - but please do include members of the Groove family too if you have pictures of them out in the white Heart

---

Let me start off with what appears to be the only snowy doll photo that I have taken and has made it past editing and out to the www. And I just realised that the snow isn't even obviously present in the background... Such a shame, because I have made some more photos of dolls out in the snow over the years - hopefully this thread might finally give me some encouragement to edit and share some of those. Plus, I'm looking forward to take photos also this winter - I only wish I'll get the chance!

[Image: 31678752987_81215518ce_z.jpg]
Una in the snow by ~Loona~, on Flickr
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!) - by Loona - 12-09-2020, 06:25 AM