Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!)
Aaaaah, thank you for sharing all the lovely photos, everyone! Please keep 'em coming! - Lilcurly, feel to admire away! One of the good things in such threads is that you get to see photos you don't/can't have ^^

@tasuke, I really like the snowsuits you've made for Ayeka! I'm not familiar with the character, did she have something like this in the anime, or is this a design you've come up with? The first one looks a little like combat/war snowsuits (just a lot more frilly and fashionable), and the second one makes her look like a fluffy bunny! <3

@neon_jellyfish, we also don't get that much snow either here in Hungary. It used to be more when I was a child - now I'm honestly happy if we have a few snowy days during the whole season, and since it doesn't seem to get/stay that cold anymore either, even if it falls, it usually melts away within a few days sad I love your Skelita in the sbow! And Abbey seems to be an obvious choice, isn't she? I too have photos of Signature Abbey in the snow (in my ginormous to-be-edited folder).

@davidd, I can see why you'd copy Skelita in the snow - that's two super awesome things combined! I love your Smart Dolls in the snow, their bigger size makes for easier realistic photos. And I've already shared my love around your Flairy in your own thread, with that sparkliness and cool purple skin tone she seems very well-suited for a snowy scene.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!) - by Loona - 12-17-2020, 07:30 AM