Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!)
Wow, another amazing group of photos, thank you Alliecat! The bushes covered in frozen sea spray & snow look like stalagmites. I don't think I've ever seen something like that before, it's magical! And I can imagine how difficult it could have been to set up that outdoor photo, but it was soooooo worth it! The lights and the atmosphere of it is lovely!

I still can't present anything new, because our snow situation here still hasn't improved sad we've had a few days with a few hours of thin snowfall since, but, while the temperature would have been low enough for it to stay, the amount that fell was really so few, that it never stayed (at least here in the city. It did accumulate in more rural areas). One afternoon I got lucky&was out in the city when it started snowing, so at least I could enjoy it while it fell (I wasn't in a hurry, so I got off public transport and walked for most of my afternoon, trying to make the best of it), and it made me very happy, but I still really wish it stayed too.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!) - by Loona - 01-24-2021, 05:34 AM