Red the travelling Dal visits Canada
The sports photo with the bike sent me down the rabbit hole that is Etsy, and we now have a folding mountain bike & two pool floaties on the way.

I contemplated a skateboard for them for a moment, but they don't need that much encouragement. I do like that red's is a neat souvenier of her time there. and I laughed about the "no helmets, superglue is fine" comment.

wow, that's a huge difference in the tides, especially the one in the harbour wth the boats.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red the travelling Dal visits Canada - by Lejays17 - 08-28-2021, 07:12 PM