Missmollymayhem Feedback; 50+ so far
+1 great buyer!Fast payment!Your doll is coming :pbjtime:
+1 for selling me Rot-chan. She came in a cute little dress and very VERY well wrapped <3

thank you!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
Well I hope you won't mind me leaving a quite long feedback cause it's an opportunity to leave a detailed feedback (unlike eBay)!

+1 positive of course!

My 1st transaction here couldn't have been any smoother!
She's a great seller, she answered really fast my PMs, so contact with her is really good!

Another thing I have to mention is that she refunded me when she saw she overestimated the postage price

:o An honest seller? She is for sure!

She sent my wig the day I made my payment and it took only 1 week to cross half of the planet. She mentionned there was a scratch in the scalp, so I knew what I was getting, but it's not even noticeable and the wig itself is in great condition, really silky and the shape is great!

At last, she protected it in a plastic thing (sorry dunno how to call that in English -_-) and in a bubble enveloppe, so it arrived without dammage.

Will definately buy from again and she's a highly recommended seller!

smile
+1 as a buyer! Totally flawless transaction. Thanks again! ^__^
+1

grin Great seller. n__n Celsiy's skirt got here really fast and well packaged. <3
+1

grin
my first transaction in this forum was extremely pleasant thanks to honest people like her

grin
i finally have my Fiori, really fast shipping and she even sent her with EVERYTHING that she originally came with <3
+1 as a buyer! Yet another perfect transaction. Thanks! ^__^
+1 great buyer
~ Feedback Here ~
Leaving the hobby soon T-T dolls in need of a good loving home
+1 as a seller. My complete Drta is even cuter in person. My family now has its first Dal. Very well packed and shipped fast thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer

such a wonderful and kind person to work with.

thank you so much!

<3
+1 she help me order from coolcat because i dont have paypal.We also trade for some of my payment.She shipped my thngs fast and very goo transaction.thanks
+1
once again a pleasure

grin
+1 for a great buyer!
she purchased my lati miel over on flickr and it was a great transaction.
she always has wonderful communication and is wonderful to work with <3
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1 as a buyer - wonderful as always! <3
+1 for selling me her Sooni Dal and being awesome!

<3
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura